FLAVOUR – sweet, slightly resinous.
APPEARANCE – light or dark amber, under the influence of time its colour pales.
- anti-inflammatory, antibiotic-like;
- rich in nitrogen compounds, organic acids, minerals (calcium, phosphorus, potassium) and vitamins.
- is used primarily in states of physical and mental exhaustion
- can be used for upper respiratory tract infections;
- helps in the treatment of skin diseases, and its long-term use increases immunity and overall condition of the body;
- also strengthens the nervous system and improves well-being. It is used in heart and circulatory system diseases;
- reduces the harmful effects of stimulants, such as coffee, tea or alcohol;
- has the ability to block lead. It is also recommended for people working at the computer;
- helps fighting digestive disorders.